PSi Daegu 2018
Performance as Network : Arts, City, Culture
3-6 July 2018
Dear PSi 2018 Presenters,
Please read the guideline and instruction of oral presentation thoroughly and be well-acquainted with all contents prior to your presentation.
Guideline of Presenters
Each individual panel will have 30 minutes for presentation time. (20 min. for the presentation/ 5~10 min. for Q&A flexibly)
The room has enough space, and the seats will be set about 20~30 PAX for each room.
- Laptop (Windows) and Pointer
- Beam Projector and Screen
- Adaptor (RGB to HDMI), Converter for Mac
** In case of using your own laptop, we recommend you to bring your own adaptor/converter in case of connection problem.
- Basic Sound Equipment
- Internet Access (WIFI, LAN)
Based on the special requirement
- Room B : WebCam
- Room E : 2 Sound Speakers
- Room H : Extra Chairs
Submission of your presentation materias
- You should arrive during break time and submit the presentation materials, and check there is no working problem.
- In case of heavy presentation file, we recommend to bring it via USB to take less downloading time.
If you have any question regarding presentation equipment, please feel free to contact Secretariat (firstname.lastname@example.org).
PSi 2018 Secretariat